If you have received a postcard in the mail from us, it is because we have identified you as a Real Estate owner within one of the areas that we serve. Our postcard campaign has been underway for several months and our goal is to simply market our services to both local owners and out-of-area owners in order to add to our client list and increase our listing inventory.
How we got your information. We employ 3 part-time people that research property tax records and add these property owners to our own controlled database. We do NOT buy lists and the information that we gather is from public sources. Of course sometimes this information is not accurate or is out-of-date. We do NOT sell our lists or database. We also feel that Post Cards are the least intrusive way of reaching folks and our direct mailing campaigns will be infrequent.
Our goal is to be helpful. If you still want to be removed from this list, just let us know.
A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your agent doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A real estate agent allows you to spend your time how you want.